Pretty Love Quotes For Your Soulmate

According to Plato, "At a touch of love, everyone becomes a poet." But seldom it's hard to find the words to express that feeling of love. Whether you are in the throes of a fluorescence romance or trying to let your wife, husband or loved one know how much they mean to you - some of the gorgeous words already written will capture precisely what you want to say.
This collection of love quotes by famous and anonymous authors alike can get your message across perfectly. Isn't it about time you let them know just how you think?

Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours.

Beautiful Love Quotes For Your Loved One 

Love Quotes

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.

Love Quotes

Give me a kiss, and I'll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love, and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.

Love Quotes

I can't wait.. to spend the rest of my life with you.

Love Quotes

I love those hugs where you just don't want to let go.

Love Quotes

I love you every step of the way.

Love Quotes

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you're yet to be.

Love Quotes

I loved you from the very first day.

Love Quotes

I loved you yesterday; I love you still. I always have, and I always will.

Love Quotes

I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.

Love Quotes

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go.

Love Quotes

I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.

Love Quotes

I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.


I would walk through the desert; I would walk down the aisle. I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile.
Love Quotes


If love was a storybook, we'd meet on the very first page.

Love Quotes

If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored.

Love Quotes

My heart is perfect because you are inside.

Love Quotes

My mind thinks of you the second; I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.

Love Quotes

When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.

Love Quotes

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Love Quotes

I hope you like this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Love Quotes For Mom And Dad

Sweet Good Night Quotes to Send to Your loved One Before Bed

Real and True Love Quotes For Your Dear One