Sweet Good Night Quotes to Send to Your loved One Before Bed

Love Quotes-Happyshappy

Goodnight wishes are honest and straightforward, and there are several reasons why your dear one should get them every night. Where’s the harm in telling goodnight to a person you genuinely care about? It’s right, sometimes, a few arguments end with a sarcastic “Goodnight.” without any grins or emojis to follow it, but that’s not the one we’re talking about here.

The one under discussion in this article is a love-filled message that tells your loved one that you genuinely wish that they have a beautiful night!

So here I am going to share some sweet Good Night Quotes for her him in English. Which you can share with a family, friend and loved one.

#Sweet Good Night Quotes to Send to Your loved One Before Bed-

1. "I wish I could copy and paste you into my bed." ― Anonymous

2. "I am in my bed, you are in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place."

3. 14,000 people are having sex right now. Twenty-five thousand are kissing. Fifty thousand are hugging. And you... Well, you're reading this. Trust me, I'm not happy about it either. - Anonymous

True Love Quotes-Happyshappy


4. "Dear, it's going to be naughty tonight. Because I'll come over, sneak into your sleep, cuddle you in your dreams, hug you so tight, and kiss you goodnight." – Anonymous

5. "We sat in the car & the night dropped down until the only sounds were the crickets & the dance of our voices & for a moment, the world became small enough to roll back & forth between us." ― Brian Andreas, Hearing Voices: Collected Stories & Drawings

6. "The night still bold The cold singing by The crickets on their turbo Ushering in a celestial night in a beautiful robe For tonight he will wander into a glorious quest of the night As he lay down his head, will the Angels guard him Good night and sweet dreams" ― Perpetua Ukakogu

Love Quotes For Her-Happyshappy

7. "till, silently without one peep, the angels come, their watch to keep. They'll hold you safe while dreaming deep. The pillow cool beneath your head, all starlit is your feather bed which glides the moonbeams like a sled, above towns which glitter blue and red." ― Dixie Dawn Miller Goode, Moonrise

8. My wish might have disturbed you while you were on the verge of falling asleep, but I cannot the perfect person in my life to fall asleep without the warm good night wish that I have to say. May your life be filled with everything that you ever wished for — Goodnight, honey.

9. Another day of my life is about to end, but I am not sad or worried about it all, because I ended up being with you — the one and constant in my life, who is always there for me no matter what. My dear love, you deserve all the happiness in the world: good night and sweet dreams, babe.

Love Quotes-Happyshappy

10. Words can't express how much I miss you tonight. I miss the warmth of your body next to me. I miss your beautiful smile. I miss holding you. If I had one wish, it would be to have you lying next to me right now. I do miss you like crazy. Good night, sweetheart, and know that there isn't anything I wouldn't do to be with you tonight. I love you.

I hope you like this sweet good night quotes, for more such cool ideas like good morning quotes, love quotes view our latest collection.

Comments

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you certainly need to get on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to produce keto meal plans that are effective, painless, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of clients have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Love Quotes For Mom And Dad

Most Loving True Love Quotes for Her Or Him

Pretty Love Quotes For Your Soulmate